Have you been skeptical about influencer marketing? Well, let’s just say that your skepticism is making you miss out on amazing marketing opportunities for your business.
Influencer marketing has rapidly gained momentum in the last few years. And the main reason for this rise in influencer marketing is the excessive use of social media by the audience. Also, the target audience relates with influencers more as they feel it to be an honest product suggestion.
Hence, don’t miss out on the massive marketing benefits of influencer marketing!
However, you need to know that there are two types of influencers on social media, viz. macro-influencers, and micro-influencers. Macro-influencers are usually celebrities with millions of followers. Whereas micro-influencers have a following of 1,000 to 10,000 followers.
Choose Micro-influencers for Influencer Marketing
Now, at Enso Media Labs, we always suggest our clients choose micro-influencers over macro-influencers for influencer marketing. And why is that?
Well, our marketers’ team explains that as the followers increase and converts someone into macro-influencers, there is no direct interaction between them and their audience. This eventually decreases the engagement.
Whereas with micro-influencers, the follower strength is less and hence it is easier for them to directly interact with their audience. This increases engagement. And this is where they become a major asset for businesses and their branding.
Macro-influencers are unable to directly reach their massive audience. Thus, they don’t bring enough return on investment for businesses. On the other hand, micro-influencers are worth every penny. They can better promote a business and its products. Micro-influencers are a great option for small businesses and businesses that are struggling to reach their potential audience. They can provide higher conversion rates, clickthrough rates, and sales.
But how will you find the right micro-influencer that fits your influencer marketing goals and business niche?
Finding a Micro-influencer for Influencer Marketing
- Look for micro-influencers that match your business niche and products. You can look for micro-influencers who have previously promoted similar products on social media.
- Turn to your current customer base and fans. Get to know what interests your existing customers, which micro-influencers they might be following. And target those micro-influencers to bring them on board your influencer marketing strategy.
- Use the power of hashtags to find the right micro-influencers on social media. Use product categories, types as hashtags to search for similar micro-influencers on social media.
- Get your analytics team to work and let them find out the engagement rate of prospective micro-influencers. This way you will get to know whether it is worth working with the influencer or not.
- Make sure to carry out complete due diligence on potential micro-influencers. This will help you determine if their content is original and high-quality. This is to ensure that your business associates with someone who is authentic and benefits your influencer marketing plans.
How Enso Media Labs Can Help?
Finding micro-influencers can be a difficult task. You need to invest a lot of time and finances in finding the right micro-influencers. Also, there is no guarantee whether your choice of micro-influencer will always work.
However, with Enso Media Labs by your side, you can sit back, relax, and leave it to us to fulfill your influencer marketing strategies. We work with small businesses and connect them with the right micro-influencers to promote their brand. We will closely work with you to find the right balance between influencer marketing and your business goals.